Blair Davis wrote:

"We do not support nor recommend the use of VoIP phones as a replacement for wired or cellular phones. While you are welcome to use one on our network, we are not responsible for service failures and/or outages that may affect your VoIP phones and we provide no support for your use of VoIP phones. We strongly recommend that, if you choose to use a VoIP phone on our network, you also maintain a traditional wired phone or cellular phone as a backup."

We give the above disclaimer to every subscriber.

It should be a yellow or red sticker that goes on every phone and ATA