On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, JNA wrote:

Is there a way to make a setting change in MT that will revert with in an amount of time if not commited? I thought I heard someone say there was but I can not find a reference to it. I would like to basically ssh into a system make a change to the radio which may take the cpe offline if it does not work. So I would like it to revert back to the original setting should that be the case.

From the terminal, hit CTRL-X. That will put you in "safe mode".
In that mode, if you are unexpectedly disconnected, changes will be reverted automatically.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/