Hi,

I just ordered one to try... can you tell me if there is "remote management" options like with the Linksys routers and what port it runs on and if it can be changed?

Travis
Microserv

wispa wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:19:23 -0700, Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote

I have around a half dozen in place, and recently bought a dozen.

Doesn't even come with an ethernet cable nor printed manual, but they seem to
work just fine.

those will do nicely! I order a few of them to try out before I put
in a big order thanks!