On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:32:02 -0800, Alan Cain wrote
> Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Over time, I have attempted to respond to a number of things, and I NEVER
find the page to do so.  The FCC has one of the most obscure organizational
methods I have ever run into.  I remember having to follow someone else's
link every time.  They do listen...  I found some things I said quoted near
verbatim in the R&O on 3650.

maybe permanent links on the WISPA homepage for each filing would be good.