Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
Point well taken.

Marlon <--- slinks back into the wireless underground where he's more up to speed.

And underfunded....

I have a sub who does signs and printing etc with his computerized stuff.

Kids only about 25, he made a skin for the Wii that got very popular. He just hits the print button and out pops as many skins as he needs. Lots of profit for him.

He LOVES GOOGLE and WANTS them to help him sell his .20 skins for 5.00

See how we are burdened with heavy infrastructure costs and debt and a kid with a good idea and a nice printer can use google to make a lot of money...