Can you elaborate Travis.
What do you mean by unlimited?
If a sub downloads say 50 gigs in a month, do you not bother them unless they are impacting an ap, or do you let them keep on going?
George

Travis Johnson wrote:
The unlimited model seems to be working for us for almost 10 years now (with high-speed wireless service). We have some customers that we have to call and explain how it works to them, but for the most part it runs great. They get what they pay for, 24x7. :)

Travis
Microserv

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
HAAA!!!!  I was right again!

The all you can eat idea is gonna HAVE to go out the window. If Comcast can't support the model neither can any of the rest of us.

We now give people 6 gigs per month. No cut offs for going over, but there is additional billing...

Marlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam