To: <wireless@wispa.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: [WISPA] New WISPA Vendor Member - ValuePoint Networks

Please welcome another new WISPA Vendor Member - ValuePoint Networks. For many of us the challenge of meeting the goals of delivering the hotspot, hospitality, MDU and Muni Wi-Fi markets is a bit outside our normal realm. We are used to owning our infrastructure and selling Internet connections to a fixed customer base. The model of the Wi-Fi hotspot is now becoming a bigger part of our business. I am glad to see ValuePoint come on board with WISPA to help us meet these challenges and add these revenue opportunities to our bottom line. I know I am getting more requests every day from restaurants, hotels, city government, etc. to deliver solutions to them. I plan to call on ValuePoint for help in these areas of expertise and hope you will do the same. Here is a little information from David Grissom of ValuePoint:

ValuePoint Networks supports hundreds of service and solution providers world-wide by providing a complete line of rugged, powerful, and highly reliable wireless products designed with the solution provider in mind. Simply put, ValuePoint's products do the job the others cannot, and for a price the others cannot match.

Founded in 2002 to develop products designed specifically for hotspots and other public access venues, ValuePoint has quickly become a leader in this burgeoning space, and has expanded into other markets as well, such as industrial, WISP, MTU/MDU, and municipalities.

With Rugged Access Points, Advanced Gateway Controllers, and Mesh Routers, shipping since early 2003, ValuePoint Networks' products are deployed today in thousands of venues around the world.

Hotels, marinas, shopping malls, RV parks, MTUs, MDUs, and virtually every imaginable location are operated using ValuePoint Networks' renowned SuperAP, MultiAP, SuperMesh, and Gateway Controller products.

ValuePoint offers our customers superior solutions at much lower price points, thereby minimizing your up-front capital investment.

About Me:

David A. Grissom

25 years in computer networking industry

First half doing integration (Sytek(acquired by Hughes) and co-founded Cohesive Systems(acquired by Exodus). Second half building products (Wind River and ValuePoint Networks) 5 years building Wi-Fi (ValuePoint Networks)