To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Clearwire stock dropping

Correct and that I believe is what Matt's point is.  Too early to kick CLWR
to the curb for at least two reasons:

(1)  short term market downturn
(2)  additional 4M shares issued

Both of these items can and often will soften a stock value.

All that said I think $20 - $24 a share is ridiculous for CLWR.  I expect
CLWR will bump back up maybe even beyond the IPO price once the market
bounces back.  The smart money will jump ship saving their skin and the
stock will turn downward from that point on.

"Clearwire has lost more than $460 million during its four-year existence.
The company generates about $100 million in annual sales..."

Certainly McCaw can afford this type of bleeding, but for how long and more
importantly how long will Wall Street wait to see the light at the end of
the tunnel?  Will CLWR ever bask in the sunshine?

Long term I only see a decline in value unless they start producing profits
real quick! CLWR isn't making any money and doesn't have a bright future of
EVER making any money.  Hope I'm wrong because a CLWR failure is a failure
for fixed wireless as a whole.

Best,

Brad