FYI, I only use GeoCel on roofs and mast mounts, NOT radio connectors. ;-)

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:
Check out this.

http://www.dslreports.com/speak/slideshow/14670691?c=914265&ret=L2ZvcnVtL3JlbWFyaywxNDY1MTI2Mn5kYXlzPTk5OTl%2Bc3RhcnQ9MjA%3D

The product I prefer for the conformal sealing in the pic is...
http://www.sashcosealants.com/home_improvement/products/lexel.shtml
Read the specs on that stuff.  There isn't a job it can't do.

Tim Wolfe likes to use.....(I used to use it on commercial gutter installs when I worked for a steel roofing company, it's nice)
http://www.geocelusa.com/php/oic/product.php?prdb_product_id=48

Both are great products. Hope it helps. Well, I didn't read your thread yet, but I will soon. Either way.....the way I go the route of scotch 33+ (sticky side out) Scotch 2210 and finish it with scotch 33+ (at least 4 layers).

Brian

John Scrivner wrote:
I appreciate all the feedback on the moisture from all of you. I was not sure the proper way as I always used a completely different method in my CATV days. Our hard line was sealed with an adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. I actually saw water get into those connections too though so I was curious what you guys used. I am seeing a pattern from those of you who answered which looks like the plan going forward. The tape-mastic-tape 3-way sealing plan is going to be what we do from now on.
Thanks guys,
Scriv