Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:47:57 -0400
From: "Rick Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Moisture Ingress
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>

Scotch Super 33 tape over the connectors, right close as you can get to the
antenna, all the way down the lmr past where the "rubber joint" is - then
mastic over that - then 33 again over the mastic.

This is called a courtesy wrap, cause if you ever have to open it back up,
you slice down to the tape inside, and it peels right off quickly without
fighting the mastic.

Since I started doin this, I've NEVER had a moisture problem.

Also, wrap it when it's dry outside so you don't lock humidity into it...
temperature changes will then just wreak havoc on you.