On March 23, at 1:00 PM March 23, "Rich Comroe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's a reason you haven't seen these products here. I began searching for why the last time a thread discussed the 1.9GHz UL band surfaced on this list. I doubt you'll ever see much product ever emerge for this band in the United States. There's a reason for this too ...

DECT phones are definitely here in the US. I bought one at CompUSA last fall, and I'm sure I've seen then at Staples / Office Max / Best Buy.

Maybe the manufacturers have started offering them, now that the per phone cost is reduced.