Hello Tom,

Got any pictures?

Good to hear they improved the mounting design.  The old design was too
small for many of the pipes we use.  If the new design will accommodate 3
1/2" - 4" pipes then that is a nice improvement.

Wow, they changed the CAT5 weather seal and now a terminated CAT5 cable will
pass through!?!  I wonder if they are also now adhering to 568A & 568B
standards too?  (friendly jab in the side)  <gotta love it>

Seems to me I remember Patrick attempting to belittle me after I shed a
little light on this design flaw.  Patrick's statement not long ago:

"The gaul of us to create a tight seal. I am sorry you are not able to
figure out how to attach the connector Brad. Thousands of others seem to
manage just fine and when is the last time you ever heard of anyone
complaining about water intrusion into a VL VPE or PoE line?"

Hmmmm...So, do I get an apology now Patrick?  Looks like your own design
team has rethought the CAT5 weather seal.  <grin>

It is good to see Alvarion is listening to the end user even if they don't
admit it.  Maybe dual band and dual polarity is just around the corner.
They had better hurry up with it before Trango releases their OFDM product
with DB and DP.

Best,

Brad