Hello Everyone,

Well the time has come, I am no longer a WISP owner
as my partner and I have sold our company to Rick
Gunderson of Compulinx Inc. (d.b.a. Palm Beach
Broadband). Rick is a very fine fellow and after spending
a large amount of time with him, someone we feel
comfortable with acquiring our WISP. We have gone to
great lengths to find the perfect fit and we feel we have
found it with Rick Gunderson of Compulinx Inc. He has
a great deal to offer the WISP community and is very
passionate about the wireless industry.

So where do I go from here you might ask? Well, let
me see... I own a portfolio of online properties, a thriving
real estate rental business and I recently diversified into
the music industry as co-owner of Gateway Music
Festival LLC (http://www.gatewaymusicfestival.com)

If you would like to stay in touch with me (I am unsubscribing
from this list tonight), you may do so by subscribing to my
personal newsletter via the opt-in form located at:
http://www.shannondenniston.com

I am anxious to continue development of http://www.ispbuddy.com
which will offer numerous amenities, not found elsewhere, to
ISP's of all sizes. If you are spending more than an hour or two
per day managing your ISP then you need an ISP Buddy! You
can go to http://www.ispbuddy.com to subscribe to the launch
notification list if "automating your ISP" is of interest to you.

Take care everyone, I have learned a lot over the past few
years as an ISP and I attribute a large amount of my ISP
success to the knowledge I learned from this list and the
many friendships I have made along the way. This is one of
the greatest WISP lists in the world and I am grateful for finding
it so early on in my ISP venture. I wish you all success!

Sincerely,
Shannon D. Denniston, President
Denniston Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.DennistonInc.com