From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:31 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] McCaw losing money?

Smart people sometimes do foolish things.  However, he isnt the
dumbest guy in the world either.  So what is his bet?  Why would a guy
who cut his teeth in cellular come out so hard against the cell
carriers with a new wireless product?

chris

Quoting Ryan Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Just a little bit!

I was just talking to a local PC reseller and I asked him what
ClearWire gave him when he signed up a new customer.

180 bucks! Per sub!

It is normally 80 bucks per sub but when he reaches a certain
threshold, he gets 180.

So what does the next-net equipment cost?
and then bandwidth
and then tower leases
and then spiffs for your "resellers"

WOW!