Brad,
Jack and I did not say this is something WISPA should ignore. Read what Jack said and I agreed with. I own an AWS license myself so trust me when I say I believe licensed interests can match our own. I just do not agree with your assessment that this is a big issue for WISPA to devote time, energy and resources to right now UNLESS we have more information about what is at stake, how it effects us, how we can and should work to work on this issue.

Brad, the answer here is for YOU or someone else to take this issue on and show us why it is an issue for our involvement. I do not support constant "knee-jerk" reactionary policy initiatives. We need to have some degree of focus and purpose beyond just slapping comments on top of other people's petitions for changes. Maybe if we start actually studying the issues and making informed and targeted policy initiatives then we can actually start drafting petitions of our own which will become the policy for our industry in the future as opposed to rapid fire commenting on other people's work all the time.
Scriv

Brad Belton wrote:

Agreed.  Just getting caught up on some of my email readings and strongly
believe Jack and John are off the mark here.
6GHz, 11GHz, 18GHz, 23GHz, 24GHz, 60GHz and 80-90GHz should all be important
to us as a group.  Any frequency that can be used by fixed wireless
operators should be important to the group.

For Jack and John to assume the focus as a group should be limited to UL
frequencies is short sighted to say the least.  Many operations, ours
included, are already utilizing licensed spectrum were we can.

Best,

Brad