FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manish Karir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 30, 2007 4:17 PM
Subject: [OpenCALEA] release v0.5
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All,

I have just place a tar.gz for release v0.5 of the opencalea software.
We wanted to get this out so that more people can start testing things
out and reporting bugs back.
The main features added are:
- batch-start : the ability to start simultaneous tap at multiple
                locations
- batch-stop : the ability to stop these taps at multiple sites

- lots of code cleanups and fixes thanks to Jesse Norell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

everyone should upgrade to this release from the 0.4 release.

comments/corrections/patches are welcome.  Experiences from people trying
to run this are also welcome on the list.  Early next week I will try to
outline the new features we want to target for the 0.6 release.

thanks
manish

--
Clint Ricker