From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:48 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] one-third of U.S. households havenoInternet...and
donotplan to get it

LOL  I guess you could put those words into my mouth.

*I'm* not the one that doesn't want internet.  I don't think that businesses
can be as efficient without internet as they could be with it.  But it's not
my job to run their businesses, it's simply to supply services to them.

We don't do online banking either.  Anyone have to get a new cc lately,
cause hackers got your card number?  grin

Let go back to the original point though.  Fully 1/3rd of the population
doesn't give a rat's behind about the internet.  Who are we to FORCE it upon
them?  Who are you (not you but generically...) to tell them that they HAVE
to use it?

I'd guess that these same arguments took place over the automobile,
electricity, telephone, radio, TV etc.  Heck, probably there were people
that saw no need for the written word in the first place.  Or how about the
fork?  There will always be those that don't care about the latest new
"thing" out there.  So what?  The rest of us will use it and be happy.  They
won't and be happy.  Who's wrong in that?  No one.

marlon