From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Basil Karjohn
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:00 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Warning Fradulent Company

When I came aware of this I called Mr Forbes offices and he was never in,  I
sent him an email to contact us regarding this matter, we have not heard
from him. I question Mr Forbes as a good operator and businessman conduct if
so why did he not contact our office to clirify this stuation,

Comment by Mr Forbes:

It's a shame we can't just shoot these people.   Like I was telling one of
my employees today, there are so many ways to honestly make money that these
people that spend all their energy defrauding people are such a waste of our
oxygen.  There you are warned, my friends

Is this a  good operator and a fine businessman ?

 we are only responding to his article as he has damage our credibility, Mr
Forbes and his Companies is the one that has taken this issue into several
newsgroup, therefore he need to retract this statement. We have all
documentation pertaining to this matter. I am still waiting on his response.

Where is Mr Forbes ?
I would appreciate his responce as he is the one that posted this.
What is the motive behind this?

See comments from other members that have posted responce from this article
We are committed to customer satisfaction

I will be more that happy to discuss this with Mr forbes, so he may retract
this statement and have this matter settled.

Rick Harnish <rharnish <at> onlyinternet.net> writes:

 Obviously, in our busy industry, mistakes are bound to happen.  I suggest
 Forbes and Basil get together and work this out offlist.  I'm sure that a
cordial exchange can provide beneficial to both parties without damaging
 each others credibility or taking the issue into the courts.  Forbes is a
 good operator and a fine businessman, I'm sure he will make his attempt to
 rectify the situation and I'm sure you will too Basil.
 This isn't the first time that there has been issues between customers and
 vendors brought on list to force the issue.  I personally think sometimes
 that is needed.  Once done, though please close your business transactions
 offlist and hopefully report a successful closure once it is done.

 Thank you,

 Rick Harnish
President
 OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.