Valuepoint controllers work well. RickG

On 3/29/07, Travis Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

We have been contacted by a hotel that would like us to install some
type of access control on their wireless service. Currently they have 6
or 8 Linksys AP's connected via ethernet back to their main switch.
Their Cisco router is providing DHCP. The problem is they have a lot of
people using their service "around" the hotel area (parking lot,
businesses next door, etc.) and so they would like to have just a very
basic authentication system (username / password).

Any suggestions for something inexpensive? Something that would also act
more like a bridge (two ethernets) so we could just plug and play?

thanks,

Travis
Microserv