Dawn,

Is Ken gonna be there?

-RickG

On 4/4/07, Dawn DiPietro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

Below is a link to the first review I came across on Maggiano's Little
Italy. To summarize, the restaurant critic mentions that the pasta was
waterlogged and the desserts were ok but not great. Maybe he was just
having a bad night. ;-) There are a couple of other Italian restaurants
in the area but they are pricey.

http://orlandocitybeat.metromix.com/restaurants/orlent-restaurants-dinner-maggiano-s,0,7310723.story?coll=orlnatent-rest-headlines

Peter do you have any thoughts on this? Have you had a different
experience with this restaurant?

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro