George,

I do understand this list does not get to see everything that goes on with WISPA but this also does not mean that we should see documents that are a work in progress with and shown as if it were a finished product. It could give a bad impression on potential members and make them think this organization does not have it's act together. As you can see with no updates on this document one can easily come to conclusions on what actually happened to this document. Either this list be kept up to date on progress with no input or not at all and they see the final document and that is it. No where in the post did the document say it was a work in progress.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

George Rogato wrote:
"membership has it's privileges!"

:) :) :)

George Rogato wrote:
Dawn DiPietro wrote:
Scriv,

The only document I saw was the word doc named "wispa calea fbi q and a" which was posted to the public list on March 31. If there has been work done on it since then the public list did not get a chance to see it.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Thats right Dawn, the public list is the one with the least of the privileges.

George