We provide our services free off charge to all our employees when we can.
Unfortunately there is more then one we can not provide free service to due
to LOS issues etc of course they can always get a free dialup acct with us
but consider they work here that generally don't cut it in those cases they
generally use Cox getting 6Mbit service.

/ Eje