Thanks Patrick. I just sent in my registration. I hope I get in!
:-)
Scriv

Patrick Leary wrote:

Send it on to the group.
Thanks,
Scriv

Patrick Leary wrote:

Can I post this:

Dear WISPA members,

As some of you know, Alvarion has a special small Web site for the dedicated use of AlvarionCOMNET member WISPs and partners. The Web site includes free access and us of marketing material already pre-made that allows WISPs to enter online their own tag lines, logo, info about their service packages, etc. The first versions of these of

these are door hangers with some great images that are humorous and will draw positive attention. All the WISP has to do after tailoring their information is to send it off to print, which can also be done online. The site also has other content to leverage and a dedicated place for Alvarion WISPs to discuss things and get feedback from Alvarion partners, staff and other Alvarion WISPs.

Anyway, as a loyalty initiative we are now going to open this site to all Alvarion WISPs in good standing. You can register at _http://comnet.alvarion.com_. In the comments section, tell me a little bit about your Alvarion network and what products you use (e.g.

VL, BAII, BA 900, etc.). A direct mail will come to me and I will personally authorize your registration. Some features on the site you will also notice, but will not see benefit from is the "Power Meter" that will show the progress AlvarionCOMNET members are making towards earning additional CPE discounts for the next quarter.

Anyway, if you want in, click the link and register. I welcome comments on this work in progress.

Kind regards,

Patrick Leary

AVP WISP Markets

Alvarion, Inc.

o: 650.314.2628

c: 760.580.0080

Vonage: 650.641.1243

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).
************

4/10/2007 10:44 PM

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.