To: "WISPA General List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Project locate

I guess as the emails says the report on project locate,
the APCO project to speed along wireless phase II, and
how it will apply to the WSP community, will be available
in the next two weeks.
http://www.locatemodelcities.org/

Some feel that this is of great interest to the VoIP
providers.

Sorry if it was something that was not apropiate for the
list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>