Scriv,

There will be another DiPietro around to one day troll the lists. ;-)

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

John Scrivner wrote:
Dawn,
Is that a hint that there is a new baby DiPietro on the way?
Scriv

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

Marlon,

I am glad you are FINALLY taking some well deserved time off. Good luck to the kids and no broken bones please. ;-) Have a rum and coke for me as it will be a few months before I can have any.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

Here I am, sitting at a picnic bench basking in the cold mostly sunny day. Banging out emails on my laptop via my hot spot that sits in the middle of a cow pasture.

http://maps.live.com/?vendor=google&pkw=satellite%20images|617523751

I'm just east of the big gravel pile.

www.stumpjumpers.org   Look up the desert 100.

I'll bet I'm already looking at over 500 campers. Last year there were 2500 for the Saturday poker run and 650 for the iron man 100 mile Sunday race.

There are people here because I have made the internet available. It's a great time and an amazing thing for the town. There will be roughly 6000 people just outside of our town of 900.

Wish you guys were here! The kids are riding, I'm drinking rum and Coke.

marlon

--
WISPA Wireless List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]