To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Interesting Call Today

Wow... I got a call today from a lady in "Washington, DC" wanting 70-80 wireless connections "in our area" for a 3 month project. It was just a voicemail that she left, and I don't plan to call her back...

Travis
Microserv

Rick Harnish wrote:

One of our salespeople got a call today from AT&T that I feel I must share
and see if others are getting similar calls.

The AT&T rep told our saleperson that he was looking for temporary (2 day service) to various locations that do not have access to cable/DSL or fiber. They need these connections for conference call meetings and will need our company to set up a wireless router at the location as well. He needs these
connections done in as short as a 3-4 day window.

Has anyone else had similar calls? Not sure if they are just fishing for
information or what.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish

President