To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Main Street USA

The Meraki nodes are configured through the central web dashboard. All
payments go through Meraki, and they get their cut (I'm not sure what that
is). The access controls are just lists of MAC addresses to be allowed or
bypass the captive portal. There's no support for RADIUS.

You *could* extend a Mikrotik hotspot with Meraki, though.