Thank you Marlon.

I do want to make it clear that this is a two fold offer. Not only do the first 10 get a paid WISPA Membership, but they also get the Bonus #2 for $250 credit towards any services we provide, i.e., Postini and our upcoming new mail service featuring POP3, IMAP and Web Mail, with a minimum 100mb storage per mailbox. We will also have 250mb, 1GB and 2GB storage upgrades available as well.

Frank Muto
President
FSM Marketing Group, Inc
www.SecureEmailPlus.com