----- Original Message -----
From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LEMMINGS?

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Another two cents that may or may not be worth ANYTHING at all.
>
> Hi, Mark's sock puppet who writes like Tim May.

Oh, please... you guys are getting absurd.    I have no "sock puppets", and
while I am rather perturbed about the actions going on,  I have tried not to
be personal with anyone over the issues, and my best to not make it about
persons or personalities, but to try to argue about ideas and what WISPA
should do.  You may look with disdain upon the idea of having WISPA get down
and into the trenches of resisting excess regulation, but that's no reason
to start campaigns to personally villify ANYONE.

We should be able to disagree - me included - without insult or personal
affront, here.   I know, due to the emails I get, that a lot of readers on
this list are in considerable agreement on some point or other, but won't
say anything, because they don't want to be the targets of personal attacks.

Let's not let this degenerate.   Certainly, our reputations can be hurt far
more by ill advised personal sniping, while good open and serious debate can
do little but improve relations.