Steve, well you did get me thinking about him (and my best remembered
quote from him).

On 4/26/07, Peter R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's more likely that you would get 100 maximum to say I can't comply,
since most won't want to make themselves known.

And those 100 would be contacted.

Cripes only a few hundred filled out the 477... you think a few thousand
would light a bonfire?