-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter R.
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] TTP

Has anyone spoken with any TTP for CALEA mediation boxes?

After re-reading the Cisco CALEA compliance stuff today,
(http://radinfo.blogspot.com/2007/04/calea-tpp.html) I'm beginning to
think that you need a box that can massage the data dump and transport
it to the LEA.

According to Bearhill's webinar today
(http://www.bearhill.com/webinars.html), being able to make th etap with
compliant equipment is one thing, being able to extract the data and
send it real-time to the LEA is another thing.

I have a client who spoke with Apogee, who is basically re-using an SS8
box. Cost is about $800 per month. They do all the heavy lifting.

I read a couple reviews of Solera. There box is about $7000.

I don't know what Bearhill's solution costs. It depends on how many
POP's I guess.

So any input on TTP's ???

--

Regards,