Edward I think you got lost, or I was clear as mud, par normal.

That would be Patrick Stewart as Locutus, in the two part ep named Wolf 359

I meant I had no memory of Mr Henry saying the words that started the
thread. As in my
first reply to George, I had a <end sarcasm>, indicating I knew well
who is was. I also quoted my favorite from him. Yes he is very much
right about the quote, I did not call that into question.