Is anyone else getting tired of sorting through the exhaustive amount of email we are getting on the public list? Much of it is good stuff but I think we see some people who are posting more than we need to all see. I am thinking we should consider a post count limit per day per person. I would like to hear feedback on this concept. Maybe a max of 5 posts per day? I think if we do this we might see the message count drop to a slightly lower amount and I personally think this would be good. The WISPA public list is becoming too much for me to digest each day. Just wondering what the rest of you think. Before someone jumps on this and finds that I have regularly posted more than this let me tell you that I already know this. I am going to try to self-regulate from now on whether the group agrees with this concept or not. If a post count per day limit is too limiting to everyone then perhaps we need to consider splitting up list subject matter into multiple lists and allowing people to be members on lists of varying themes. This public list is just becoming too large I think. Thoughts?
Scriv