Outstanding John.

Congrats... Wheres the party... You don't live that far from Effingham.

Ross

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Scrivner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:03 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Mt. Vernon. Net Celebrates 10 Years in Business

Today my company turns 10 years old. Building this company has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I feel very blessed to be part of all this. Many of you have played a large role in my success and I thank all of you. I have always considered my success in this business to be attributed mostly to my belief that God answers prayer. Thank you God! I hope all of you get to reach those landmarks in your company that make you take pause and reflect. I hope when you do you get to have as positive a feeling about it all as I do.

We have a whale of a day planned. The girls made up balloons and various decorations. We have hotdogs, brats and bbq to feed an army. We will have two washer pits setup. I plan to play some rock and roll with friends later in the afternoon. For those of you who do not know it I play the drums.

Thanks again to all you guys and gals. I am off to have some fun today!
Scriv