Um, if you make it easy then people will do it. If it's too hard or takes too much time, people won't.

And, for whatever it's worth, I've already emailed over 20 of my reps for my state before you even sent this reply.

Travis
Microserv

Peter R. wrote:
Um, are you too lazy to use Google or any number of other websites to find your Congress Critter's email??

Do you know what your zip code is?
Then plug it in here: http://www.rad-info.net/fcc/ (in the red-white-and-blue box that says Write to Congress).

- Peter

Travis Johnson wrote:

Yes! There is a job for WISPA. Gather all the email addresses for all the congresspeople in all the states and post the list to this mailing list. Then everyone can write their reps with little or no effort.

It was a little short sighted for Marlon to say "The time for changing minds is past", wasn't it? ;)

Travis
Microserv