-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:22 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] commercial router

Need content filtering.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181 (408) 907-6910 (Vonage) Consulting services
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since
1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
I have a customer that's looking for a router that also does content
filtering.

What are people using these days?

Prices?

thanks,
Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since
1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam