To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] are you for sale?

Johnny,

I NEVER said anyone was in over their heads in regards to CALEA. I was talking in general. So don't go putting words into my mouth. What makes you think these companies won't be offered fair market value? Another assumption?

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

JohnnyO wrote:
Dawn - the way I see it is that this is a way for a company with deep pockets to come in and buy up some companies at below market value. To use CALEA as a marketing tool for such is in my book completely out of line. Well I guess it isn't depending on who you are...........

NOONE is over their heads with CALEA at the moment. Jeeesh - let's let this play out before anyone goes on a doom and gloom campaign.

JohnnyO
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn DiPietro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>