Overlaps ISPCON.

May is a full convention month.

The Cable Show is going on now in Vegas.

Quick question: Would it be better to have ONE ISPCON in say Vegas or Chicago or Dallas than 2?

Rick Harnish wrote:

You should have all gotten an advertisement today for the W2i Digital Cities
Convention is Chicago on May 22nd and 23rd.  I will be attending this
convention as will Dan Hamilton from MVN.net.  If you didn't already notice
there is a $100 discount available to WISPA members as well as a $250
standard discount if you signup today.   Make sure you use the W2i-WISPA
coupon code when you register.  Go to
http://www.w2idigitalcitiesconvention.com/registration.html to register.
Let me know if you plan to attend and we can hook up.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.