Jason wrote:

Isn't this what we filed on March 12?  Or is something else due?
File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you.

A lot of us at WISPA have hired Kris Twoomey to handle the CALEA filings for us.

I'm not sure how much it costs, lawyers are never cheap, but I feel safer having an attorney that is FCC versed handing this type of thing.

I also was happy to hear Michael Erskine's post seeing he is part of the WISPA/CALEA team. I sounds at least in part more reasonable.

I'm feel if a wisp is moving forward with CALEA compliance in a professionals manor, he is fairly safe, as long as he really is performing.