Even if he can't get out of the Cingular contract, I would think paying you your normal rates would cost less than $1200 to Cingular. Suggest that your unlimited service is still less expensive than overages.

Mike Hammett wrote:
I have a potential customer that wanted to "try out" my service.  He's got
money, so I wasn't afraid he was looking to get something for nothing.  He has Cingular
now and can only get 125 - 175 kbit out of it.  I clearly can provide a faster less
latent service for a lower monthly cost (costs him $70/month).

Apparently he wasn't on the unlimited rate plan and got hit with a $1200 bill.
He doesn't think he can get out of his Cingular.  *argh*

That said, can anyone think of a way to hookup a standalone fax machine with
the Cingular card?  I can't contemplate anything at all.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com