To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:12 AM
Subject: [isp-wireless] A call for open spectrum

For company reasons, you will almost never see me post a link to ZDNet. But
Dana Blankenhorn has been covering this industry for as long as anyone I
know and he's taking a strong stand, one that might be professionally risky
too, for him:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=1041

This plan will be fought tooth-and-nail by Verizon and AT&T, and they fight
dirty.

** ISPCON SPRING 2007 - May 23-25 - Orlando, FL  www.ispcon.com **

** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **

** Get strategic about your wireless network. ISPCON will show you how. **

___________   The ISP-WIRELESS Discussion List   ___________
To Join: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Remove: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-wireless/archives/
Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Copyright 2007 Jupitermedia Corporation All Rights Reserved.