We have a CLEC who's co-located their offices with ours, and although
they're residential copper analog only, they told us they can order anything
from the ILEC for us for cost and a small markup.  But it's Bellsouth
territory, and he's given me the tech line's phone number and a big book of
services, but I don't even know where to start.  I'm looking for prices on
T1's, and also DSL I can sell private label with my own TOS.  I don't want
to have any facilities to install at the CO, just use the CO's equipment
under the CLEC's name but I don't even know what services to request.

Any ideas where to start?