understand... THis is in great shape. WE used it for 2 months... couldn't stand the cryout from the customers that were so used to Postini.

thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Outsourced vs in-house email

Ross Cornett wrote:
I have a barracuda for sale if anyone is interrested off list.  Switched
from Postini to Barracuda and it was like I turned off their oxigen.
Had to go back to postini.

So, if you are interrested email me off list.  I will make you a deal

Fair warning for anyone who's interested in this: Check with Barracuda
first, to be sure you can actually do this. A few months back, I picked
up a used Barracuda Spam Firewall on eBay, and they wouldn't activate it
or provide me service, as it was second-hand.

There were other odd circumstances involving this particular unit, but I
got the impression that they don't like dealing with "used" units,
period. Call Barracuda, make sure this won't be a problem. (You may want
to get the serial number of the unit first, as that's how they track
update subscriptions and whatnot.)

David Smith
MVN.net