To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: "Principal WISPA Member List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] online doc sharing

Just out of curiousity, what privacy requirements are you trying to meet
that aren't met by Google Docs?

Thanks,
Clint Ricker
Kentnis Technologies

On 5/16/07, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

The calea committee needs a way to share word docs online. We need to be able to edit them etc. online so that our edits don't overlap or get left
off.

We'd been using google docs but due to some new privacy requirements we're unable to do that now. We have to have the same functionality on one of
our
servers.  Anyone know how to get one of the machines set up this way?

The doc needs to be stored on a secure password protected site.

thanks!
Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since
1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam