To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Dues Value was What is WISPA?

I wanted to make the dues $1 per year per customer.
Marlon
(509) 982-2181 (408) 907-6910 (Vonage) Consulting services 42846865 (icq) WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Liotta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>