To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:37 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Re: Waltonville (third time's the charm)

You sir have too much time on your hands.....
:-)
-B-

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 writes:
I'm sorry! No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. I'm even built like Jake! hehehehee For those that don't get it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/quotes Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq) WISP Operator since 1999!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam ----- Original Message ----- From: "JohnnyO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>