From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:33 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FM Radio and Ethernet

Nothing stops direct hits.  A spark that traveled through miles of air
isn't really going to care what else is between it and the ground.

Good ground is the lifesaver for nearby hits that induce wild voltages.

And following the code is always best for the health and safety of the
people.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays