From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ryan Langseth
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:09 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] IPv6 - anyone using it?

With the recent announcement by ARIN to start pushing IPv6 uptake,
and the run out date of v4 is as soon as 2010, I was wondering is
anyone are here using v6 in some form or planning the switchover?

Since it is much more than renumbering customers, the needed time for
deploying it will be much longer, is your infrastructure ready for it?

http://www.arin.net/announcements/20070521.html
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070521-arin-its-time-to-
migrate-to-ipv6.html

Have a great evening,