From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Wu
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:38 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Wavesat Announces Availability of World's First
5.8GHzWiMAX Mini-PCI Design

FWIW, I was chatting w/ John Seaman from Trango last week and he made an
offhand remark that the WiMAX chip-set they were trying to implement /
test didn't work very well (latency / throughput / interference issues)

Not exactly sure, but I believe they were looking at the Wavesat chipset

-Charles

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com