To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:33 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Trangolink Giga

Saw them in Vegas, they're completely separate / different radios from
Dragonwave

As for deployments, it's still pretty new and probably still in beta
(they literally just finished the GUI interface the day before InterOp
in Vegas)

Now, someone just has to "step up" and be "first" to try to new Trango
=/

-Charles

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You